We are proud to announce that The Department of Economic Development of the Limpopo Province, South Africa has officially pledged their support for the development of the Royal Victoria Lifestyle Estate. Government acknowledges the significant benefits the development will provide, not only for tourism in the region, but also for the upliftment of the people of the Limpopo province and preservation of it’s rich natural heritage.
What are the pivotal factors that set Royal Victoria apart as having “raised the bar” as a holistic “Green Approach”?
• A Game Farm development within the United Nations Agency, UNESCO – Biosphere of International Environmental Importance
• A totally Green (Sustained) Development
• Eco Friendly
• Organic Farm Site and Produce to the Town
• Energy Saving Initiative (Dynamic)
• Energy Efficient Approach (Dynamic)
• Co2 – Reduction Approach, with Co2 Caution throughout lifespan
Royal Victoria Lifestyle Estate have set parameters in place with key role players/suppliers to ensure that the initiatives are implemented, and intrinsically focused on the sustainability throughout the life-span of our unique “Jewel of the Waterberg” – Africa’s Destination of Choice – Royal Victoria Lifestyle Estate.